The Coping Courageously Roadmap
If you have a loved one who is aging or ill, you're managing one of the most important situations that you've ever faced, but you're doing it without a guidebook.
You need to master negotiating skills, nursing skills, counseling skills, personal assistant skills, and more. And you still have your regular life to take care of.
You probably want to:
- Get the best medical care for your loved one
- Know that you're being the best caregiver you can be
- Collaborate effectively with your other family members (even the difficult ones)
- Skillfully lead all the conversations that you know you should be having
- Get guidance for tough medical decisions
- Preserve your own wellbeing so you don't fall apart
Would it be any surprise if you felt overwhelmed, uncertain, and exhausted?
If you sometimes feel that you just want your regular life back, you aren't alone.
I'm creating the CC Roadmap to share what I've learned in almost 30 years as a physician, so you no longer need to feel that you just can't take it anymore.
Sign up for the wait list and I'll let you know when it's ready.
Get on the Wait List
As a thank you for signing up before the CC Roadmap is ready, I'm happy to offer you a 50% discount on the program cost.
There's no obligation and you don't need to give a credit card today. Just fill in your name and email and I'll let you know when it's ready.
We won't send spam or sell your info. We hate that sort of thing. Unsubscribe at any time.